From: Snook, Kevin S (ITD) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2002 3:45 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: moving mailboxes and having problems

Hey Mike,

Thanks for the feedback!

I spend a lot of time making these utilities available to people but have to
rely on them to give me feedback if they don't appear to work. It's not too
much to ask, is it? Wouldn't you supply feedback to a company if you had
bought the product? I get a bit fed up with guys who take the products we
produce (FOR FREE!), provide no feedback, then whinge about them appearing
not to work. MailMover DOES work, I have about 300 companies using it
satisfactorily.

If you have trouble with profiles, I would suggest my createprf tool but
then you'd probably not be able to get that to work either!!

Happy New Year!

Kevin