From: "John Matteson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "MS-Exchange Admin Issues" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2002 8:20 AM
Subject: RE: Forwarding mail to an external account

But in this case, Patrolman Bob can go by the desk and arrest the miscreant.

<bullhorn>
Take your hands off the keyboard and move away from the desk!
</bullhorn>

John Matteson; Exchange Manager
Geac Corporate Infrastructure Systems and Standards
(404) 239 - 2981

With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine. - RFC 1925