You also may be able to reduce the size of some rules by using distribution
lists instead of lists of individual users.

-----Original Message-----
From: Lefkovics, William [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2002 1:50 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: No room at the Inn

Dear thread hijacker:

There is a 32kb limit for server-side rules.  This is not an Exchange
limitation.  Complain to the Outlook people.  Outlook requires all the
server side rules be within a single RDP packet which it seems is limited to
32kb.

William Lefkovics, MCSE-NT4, MCSE-W2K, A+, ExchangeMVP
Why just ride, when you can fly?
http://www.airborne.net
Rent this space: [EMAIL PROTECTED]