-----Original Message-----
From: Lefkovics, William [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Posted At: Monday, January 07, 2002 3:53 PM
Posted To: Exchange Admin Newsgroup
Conversation: Mailboxes in non default recipients container
Subject: RE: Mailboxes in non default recipients container

Has sufficient time been alotted for the directory services to be
updated
with the changes (up to 120 minutes)?

I keep my containers 'clean' by having one. ;)
I understand, though.  This limitation is totally fixed in Exchange2000,
of
course.

William Lefkovics, MCSE-NT4, MCSE-W2K, A+, ExchangeMVP
Why just ride, when you can fly?
http://www.airborne.net <http://www.airborne.net>