I am throwing myself on the mercy of you Exchange gurus who know a lot more than
me....  I am writing this message from my home account.  My work address is
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I thought I was open relay safe.  I found out I am not.  Sunday, I got hit with a
massive SPAM campaign, and I fear I am still spamming people.  Can someone please help
me so I am no longer an internet nuisance?!?

First, can you tell if my relay is still open?  Exchange 5.5 SP4 on NT 4.0 SP6a.  If I
am, what do I need to do to close it?

I am able to get mail from outside the company, but our outbound queue is stuffed.  I
know how to purge the imcdata\out and in dirs, but how do I purge my inbound/outbound
messages awaiting conversion?

I am sending out 10's of thousands of SPAM messages regarding getting out of debt.  My
IMS is running near 100% utilization handling all the NDR's my machine is getting.

I am desperate here,

Eric

http://mail2web.com/ .

List Charter and FAQ at: