From: Dawn R. Ashford [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2002 10:35 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Exchange 5.5 troubles with Mac's

A Macintosh on an NT network isn't a happy thing.. but for the most part it does work.  We have a few diehards that will NOT swtich to PC, so they suffer a bit. If anyone's ever been able to get the Mac's to dial in and retrieve mail I'd love to know how.

I can make it dial in and it seems to connect and stay connected to the server, but that's the extent of it. I can't connect to the exchange server.
List Charter and FAQ at: