It is actually a viruswall that scans and sends mail for inbound and only
sends mail via outbound.  Where do I put the Ip address on the SMTP
Connector?  Under smarthosts or routing group?  It says to either use dns
or smarthosts...however, in my dns, it is setup to have a primary mx
record of the viruswall server.

List Charter and FAQ at: