Title: Message
It sounds like it is working for you just like it does for everyone else....
-----Original Message-----
From: Jen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2002 2:44 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: NAI Groupshield for Exchange

I know I'm going to be chastised for this, but is anyone familiar with Groupshield? I have been pulling my hair out trying to get it configured on my cluster (NT 4 SP6 EX 5.5 SP4). I can't get the DAT files to update.. periodically it becomes very overzealous and replaces all my file attachments with an empty alert.txt... I'm not even close to an expert on anti-virus or Exchange but unfortunately I'm the Lone Ranger here at the University as far as server support is concerned. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
jen
List Charter and FAQ at:
List Charter and FAQ at: