From: Rajalakshmi Iyer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 09 January 2002 11:19
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Adding mailboxes to Exchange thru LDAP

Hi,
I want to know if addition of a new mailbox in
Exchange 5.5 directory through LDAP automatically
creates the placeholder for the corresponding
information store space for storing the mailbox
contents or is there some explicit call that needs
to be made.
This doubt arose because, I read somewhere that
when you delete a mailbox entry in Exchange directory
using LDAP, only the mailbox entry gets deleted,
the corresponding information store contents remain
as they are. Is there a similar limitation on
addition through LDAP?

Thanks,
Rajalakshmi Iyer

List Charter and FAQ at: