Title: Message
They are our users who works from home using our dailup connection.
They dont like to use OWA . How can I use Outlook Express with Exchage server, if I dont have POP3 or IMAP Connection?
-----Original Message-----
From: Drewski [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2002 3:16 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: POP3 client for Dailup user

Are they only dial-up?  Are they never in the office?

Are they going to need to accept meeting and task requests?

Why not OWA?  VPN?  Terminal Server?

-- Drew
Visit http://www.drewncapris.net! Go! Go there now!
"According to the facts in the public record so far, this was not an act of war and NATO Article 5 does not apply. President Bush has automatically escalated this national tragedy into something it is not in order to justify a massive military attack abroad." Francis Boyle, professor of international law at the University of Illinois College of Law