Application event log?

-----Original Message-----
From: John John [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2002 1:33 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: no outgoing mail

I have an exchange 5.5 sp4 machine that has suddenly stopped sending
outgoing mail. Outside mail is being routed internally, and internal mail is

routed fine....it's just mail destined for outside.

The exchange box uses a different dns server than it did previously, but
this was done weeks ago. Messages stopped going out after a reboot
yesterday. I've tried switching back to the old dns server, to no avail.

The Exchange box is behind a proxy 2.0.

Any ideas would be helpful. I can't find anything on TechNet.

John.

List Charter and FAQ at: