Von: Clayton [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 9. Januar 2002 20:46
An: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Betreff: RE: 503 Service Unavailable when using OWA

Checked the app log, and rebooted as well. I am thinking something is up in AD, as I mentioned, I am getting 1000 and 1202 in the App log, which indicate a group policy fault I posted to sysadmin a few weeks ago, and still have not had the courage to fix. I don't know that it is related as OWA was working on Monday.