From: MHR(Michael Ross) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2002 10:26 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: wow

anyone see this?
Free Email Previewer/Screener For Outlook

     I recently went a few rounds with Microsoft Tech Support on
     the Outlook 2000 security patch which disallows receiving
     certain types of files.... Their response, of course, was that
     there was no way to fix it, but I COULD upgrade to Office XP
     to get a version that allows me to change those settings. No
     surprise, to override a Microsoft caused issue, I just have to
     give them more money.

     HOWEVER, there is another solution. A handy utility called
     "Chilton Preview" for Outlook gives you a nifty preview screen
     that allows you to retrieve any enclosures that Microsoft says
     you cannot get. I recommend it to anyone who has applied this
     patch, and wants to get to their enclosures. You can find it
     at http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Peaks/8392/

Michael Ross
Network Analyst 2
Panduit Corp.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
If at first you don't succeed, Skydiving isn't for you.

List Charter and FAQ at:
List Charter and FAQ at:

The information transmitted in this email is intended only for
the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may
retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of
any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
If you received this email in error, please contact the
sender and permanently delete the email from any computer.
List Charter and FAQ at: