Hey,

            Anybody have any fun trying to get NAV for Exchange running on a SBS box yet?

We are actively running both Exchange and IIS off this box for our local intranet.

Running 5.55, sp4, NT 4.0 sp6, Proxy 2.0, IIS4 patched.

The program installs fine, but your web interface thats supposed to come from it's own webserver at 192.168.0.1:8080, won't come up?

Looks like there's a conflict with IIS or MS Proxy, even though is on :8080?

Anyone tame this one yet?

Need to get SOMETHING going here AV wise at the server level, and have NO BUDGET.

Thanks much in advance.......

Howie

Howie Pince
Network Administrator