I've reinstalled TWICE already???

Same thing,I still go to IIS's default web site? IIS wants and needs control
of that interface I know <192.168.0.1> for our intranet, But so does Nav?
Can't they live together and just "PLAY NICE???"

Where and how does Nav for EXCH server up it's interface?

Found the actual html in the program files, but it isn't "live" or working.

Copied these files into inetpub, and created a new site, but it still isn't
live.

Grateful for any ideas?

Thanks,

Howie

"What doesn't kill you, just hurts alot...."

Howie Pince
Network Administrator
A+, MCSE 2000
Higher Dimension Research Inc.