apply sp2

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Sharicz, Andrew [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Enviado el: Viernes, 11 de Enero de 2002 03:07 p.m.
Para: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Asunto: /3GB switch

 Hey all,

I have a simple question: Does anyone know if running without the '/3GB'
switch in the boot.ini on an Exchange 2000 server with 2GB of RAM could
cause message delivery problems? The Virtual memory error is showing up
every hour in the event log.  The Server is E2k SP1, with about 800
users.

We had a few issues with messages that got delayed in sending out to the
internet, it looks like they were getting stuck in the SMTP connector.
Thanks for any help!

Andrew K Sharicz

List Charter and FAQ at:

List Charter and FAQ at: