From: Don Andrews [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, January 12, 2002 2:46 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: SMTP

Believe your Netscape messaging server with Netscape (or possibly other)
LDAP directory should be able to do so.

Llanos Carlos wrote:

> Greetings,Here is my situation:We have a single domain xxx.edu. We
> have Exchange 5.5 SP4 on NT4 SP6a (MAIL). All the staff and faculty
> are in this host. We have all the students in a Iplanet (Netscacpe)
> 4.x on Solaris 6 (STUDENT).We are curently using Sendmail on an ALPHA
> (Digital UNIX) server with an ALIAS file to redirect all our emails to
> the related host (MAIL or STUDENT).We would like to have a SMTP host
> with LDAP to redirect our mail to the related host. This way we don't
> have to keep up with the ALIASES file. Everything will be done
> automatically thru LDAP.Do you guys know of any solution to accomplish
> this?Thanks in advance for all your responses.Carlos LlanosSystems
> ManagerWhittier CollegeList Charter and FAQ at:
> http://www.sunbelt-software.com/exchange_list_charter.htm

"WorldSecure Server <safeway.com>" made the following
 annotations on 01/11/02 11:46:31
Warning:
All e-mail sent to this address will be received by the Safeway corporate
e-mail system, and is subject to archival and review by someone other than
the recipient.  This e-mail may contain information proprietary to Safeway
and is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s).  If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient(s), you are notified
that you have received this message in error and that any review,
dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify the
sender immediately.

==

List Charter and FAQ at:

List Charter and FAQ at: