De : [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Envoyé : 14 janvier, 2002 14:49
À : MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Objet : DMZ, OWA and Exchange 5.5 questions

greetings

Has anyone set up OWA in a DMZ, where the server that OWA resides on is
not
part of the domain on the internal network?  Is this possible?  We're
using
NT 4 with Exchange 5.5, latest sp for those versions.

We're in the process of scoping out whether this can be done and have
been
looking through technet, Slipstick, Swynk and a few other sites but
haven't
really found the answer.

tia for any input or guidance.

Patrick Ribbons