From: Joe L. Casale [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2002 10:27 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Transaciton logs in 5.5

I don't know what would happen, but presuming best case scenario, I
would ponder a guess you did loose info and didn't know it, how would
you know anyway! If a few users lost a couple of emails, it might not
even hit your desk. A scary procedure, if the server was properly
designed, the logs are on an ntfs partition, so I would never even
attempt such a thing!

Just my thoughts..

Jlc