Exh 5.5 Sp4 on NT4.0 sp6a

I recently came across an article about cleaning the Directory Service
mailbox and thought I would examine it and see if it needed to be cleaned.
In following the instructions, I opened the Admin program in raw mode and
opened the mailbox resources folder under the private information store but
find no Directory Service mailbox. I do see the System Attendant Mailbox and
the IMS mailbox which seem to be special hidden mailboxes like the DS
mailbox mentioned in the article.

This has not seemed to effect our exchange server as there are no errors and
everything "seems" to be working fine. Is my exchange missing something or
am I looking for something that does not really exist.

Thanks
-Dave Vantine

List Charter and FAQ at: