Hi, sorry to bang on about this again, but perhaps having a day off has given me some ideas which I want to check with y'all.

Periodically, GDY is appended to my display name (along with others). We have no System Policies to define this, and all of the properties look clean (display name, alias, etc.) W2K E2K, both SP2.

So, if I use ADSI edit, or ldp.exe, what is the best method for searching through to see where this GDY might be coming from. I am somewhat familiar with these tools, but I am more than sure some of you have more experience and can point me in the right direction here.

Thanks in advance, and I hope I have put enough info in here :-)

Clayton Doige
IT Manager MCSE, MCP + I
Gameday International N.V.

Bound in a nutshell, King of infinite space...

T: +5 999 736 0309 ext 4537
C: +5 999 563 1845
F: +5 999 733 1259
E: [EMAIL PROTECTED]