Title: Message
I'm wondering what the easiest way of doing this is...

We've got an internal network, with a multihomed exchange 2000 server at the edge.
An organisation we work with have their address book in an exchange 5.5 server. This address book can be used by anyone sitting on their network (which we have a line into) using Outlook.
We don't trust the other organisation's network, so it is kept as a physically seperate network, and any computers that need to use resources on that network are multi-homed onto that network.

Now, our CEO wants to be able to get to the other organisation's address book from his laptop when he's plugged into our internal network.

I see myself as having a couple of options, and I'm wondering what the cleanest, easiest way of doing this is:

A. Getting our exchange server to hold a copy of the remote address book.
B. Getting our exchange server to 'proxy' the remote address book.
C. Installing a linux router with NAT between the two networks, and giving the CEO's laptop access to the exchange server on the remote network.

I'm wondering if someone can tell me, which of these options is possible, and what you'd have to do to achieve the goal?

Thanks.

Will Lotto.
List Charter and FAQ at: