Hi All,

I have created a user called Support and a mailbox for that user on
Exchange.  The person checking this inbox is a user named Marty.  She has
permissions to the Support inbox and can view Support's inbox while her
own email is open.  I want to set it up so the auto-response feature will
happen automatically (server-side) when a client emails Support even if
the user Support is not logged on since Support is not a real user.  The
problem is the auto-response only works when Support is logged in and the
Support email is open.

Any help with this would be and is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Danielle Roper

List Charter and FAQ at: