From: Martin Blackstone [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2002 3:36 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Exchange Scanmail problem...

Oh yes, and my famous file blocking list as well.

The Martin Blackstone Blocked Files List. Copyright 1999-2002 - Martin
Blackstone
Basics
vbs;shs;js;com;bat;cmd;pif;scr;chm;VB

Full List
EML;VB;ASX;ADE;ADP;BAS;BAT;BIN;CHM;CMD;COM;CPL;CRT;DLL;EXE;HIV;HLP;HTA;INF;I
NS;ISP;JS;JSE;JTD;MSC;MSI;MSP;MST;OCX;OFT;OVL;PCD;PIF;PL;PLX;SCR;SCT;SH;SHB;
SHS;SYS;VBE;VBS;VSS;VST;VXD;WSC;WSF;WSH;