From: Benjamin Zachary [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2002 6:40 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Contact List view?!?!

Hey all, I have an Office XP box that for some reason when I click on the
To.. button in email and goto contacts it shows the name, mail type as
SMTP/FAX and the display name and I have to scroll way over. Its not like
the

name (business fax)
name (email)

I went into the PAB program and looked at it there and its the same way. I
dont see any way to change the views. I tried removing the Outlook Address
Book and re-adding it etc etc.. with no luck.. any ideas?
List Charter and FAQ at:

List Charter and FAQ at: