Title: RE: Who's logged on NT domain
Go to the server.  Open a command prompt.  Type NET SESSIONS press enter.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2002 3:44 PM
Subject: RE: Who's logged on NT domain

No this is not out of hand. I found the GUI result and saw that it did not have what I was looking for. My new question was for a command line method. And is this per server only, or can you do the entire NT domain?  I do not want the GUI because it does not give me what I'm looking for.

Courtney Piratzky
IT-Technical Services
Sr. Systems Programmer
Georgia System Operations Corporation