Hello All,

I am working on rebuilding a server running Exchange 5.5. The server is
running SBS 4.5 and I am rebuilding it as Windows 2000 Server running
Exchange 2000. I plan on using Exmerge to export the mailboxes to PST,
then rebuild the server, then use Exmerge to import the PST's back into
the mailboxes. I am trying to find beforehand if I will run into any
issues using Exmerge from a 5.5 box to a 2K box? The mailboxes will all
have the same names as the previous mailboxes so it looks like I wont
have a problem. i dont have an extra box to run a test run so I need to
find out beforehand what issues I may run into. Any ideas what could
possibly go wrong and how I can avoid them. I plan to move all Public
Folder data to a mailbox beforehand since Exmerge cant do anything for
Public Folders. TIA!!
BztPjm,vޖ(~(rb!j^f