Ok guys...quick question.  I have an NT4 domain model and will migrate to
W2K Active Directory later this quarter.  Does anyone have any comments or
issues with the particular version of W2K Server to run AD on?  My first
impression is to migrate from NT4 Enterprise to W2K Server. I dont see the
need to use Advanced Server as I will have multiple DCs with fault tolerant
hardware (hence no need for clustering or NLB) on these machines.  The DCs
will not have more than 2GBs of ram.  Total number of users will be about
500.  For these DCs, I rather save the extra money charged for Advanced
Server and put it towards the hardware or infrastructure.

Thoughts?  Am I missing something?

List Charter and FAQ at: