Since the users have been notified, just go ahead and do it.

If a user has a mailbag open when the move occurs, their mailbag will move and their
client (outlook, exchange) will get an error -- they'll have to shutdown their client
and re-launch it...and then they will be on the new server.  No mail is lost.

Good luck!

Ken Brown
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

List Charter and FAQ at: