I'm involved in a project to separate one of our sites from our
organisation.

All user accounts are on our master domain and the remote Exchange server
(NT4sp6a, Exch55sp4) which hosts their mailboxes reside on a resource
domain.

I'm planning on using the Move Server tool provided by Microsoft to separate
their Exchange server (Which has a service account on our domain) to it's
own domain/organisation and create new user accounts for them.

Has anyone tried using the Move Server tool before and if so, have they come
across any 'features' I should be aware of?
I have successfully tested the tool in a test environment, but your
thoughts/comments/warnings would be appreciated.

Many thanks,

Neil Raggett
SERCo Aerospace

List Charter and FAQ at: