I ran the tool from the link below. I did not receive any errors at all.
Everything seems to be talking correctly.
I called Microsoft Friday day. I editted a entry in the registry and now
users receive no error meesages and everything seems to be working correctly
at the user level.

At the server level I am still receiving event id's 1029 every couple of
minutes.
Any ideas on what to do.
I am running Win2k with exchange 2000. Latest service packs all around