From: Bob Couchman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, February 04, 2002 5:38 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Sending 'bad address' replies

I'm running excahnge 5.5... I've had users retire/quit/find real jobs.
(leave basically)

I have exchange currently configured to send the admin all bad mail. I guess
in hopes of catching the ugly stuff and getting rid of it. Well, I'm sick of
getting all of the crap.

Is there a way to have the server send a message back to the originator of
the message telling them "He's gone on to a real job, don't write anymore!"
<this is where I break out into song...> "Return to sender....

Ptl. Bob Couchman
Unit 57
Network Administrator
Computer Crimes Investigator
Madisonville Police Department
99 East Center Street
Madisonville, KY 42431
(270) 821-1720
(270) 824-2115 (fax)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Visit the Madisonville Police Department on the internet at
http://www.madisonvillepd.com

 "

List Charter and FAQ at:

List Charter and FAQ at: