From: cslee [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2002 12:54 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: MS Exchange Server 5.5 Security Issue

Hi,

Our company is using MS Exchange Server 5.5.

I'm looking for an NT utilities that could help me to track any illegal
users that logging into others people mailbox.

This is a very important issue for security. Just imagine, if an IT staff
that had the administration permission (service account) on MS Exchange
Server 5.5, he/she could view whoever mailbox, including the managing
director mailbox.

So, could somebody provide me a solution of providing the tracking report
for illegal users, that  open others people mailbox?  If he/she is NOT the
owner of the mailbox, the tracking report will be provide and alert message
will be sending out.

Thanks.

> Regards,
> Lee Choon Sim