From: Joe L. Casale [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2002 10:26 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: IIS Lockdown/URLScan on E2K?

I am using the latest version of lockdown. It says its got urlscan
integrated, and the correct settings...
Well, urlscan used to load an isapi filter that I no longer see, and as
for the correct settings, bogus as usual. I had to check the logs every
failure to tweak the settings... But it is all working better then it
used to! Didn't really break anything that wasn't easy to fix! I would
say its safe now... Just be prepared to have to change the settings in
the urlscan.ini file...

jlc