When you say sp2 I am guessing you mean W2K SP2 and you may need to apply
E2K sp2 again.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jan S. Nielsen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2002 1:46 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Event id 9582

Hi,

After installing SP2 on my E2K i keep getting the following
event id : 9582

The virtual memory necessary to run your Exchange server is fragmented
in such a way that normal operation may begin to fail. It is highly
recommended  that you restart all Exchange services to correct this
issue.

According to Q296073 this can be ignored if not running a cluster.

Does anyone have the error - and do we just have to live with it ?.

Thanks,
Jan -

List Charter and FAQ at:

List Charter and FAQ at: