From: Nikki Peterson - ITCX [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 06 February 2002 22:28
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Slightly OT: Conditional Formatting

I created a field called "AGE" and used the following formula (all one
line):

IIf(DateDiff("d",[Received],Now())>=7,DateDiff("w",[Received],Now()) & "
week(s)",(IIf(DateDiff("d",[Received],Now())>0.99,DateDiff("d",[Received],No
w()) & " day(s)",DateDiff("h",[Received],Now()) & " hr(s)")))

This will give you the age of a message within 0 hours to xx Weeks. Then
maybe you can figure out how to make them red based on that...