From: Paul Green [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 05 February 2002 19:42
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Mail Retention Policy-- Hardware suggestions

Anyone recommend any good tape hardware (drives) ?  I currently do not
have any removable media storage.  Right now I am just using Second Copy
2000 to automatically copy user files, and our fund accounting data to
different buildings over the fiber.  So it's somewhat off-site.  But I
would like a tape solution.  I have 4 main buildings, all tied together
with fiber.  The building I am in, houses the exchange server, fund
accounting software, web, and the user files for this building.  The
other buildings all have their own file and print server (to minimize
traffic over the fiber).  Any recommendations on a tape solution and
hardware the would accommodate this (brand, model, etc)..

I appreciate it,

Paul