Unfortunately my company was recently purchased by another who is 100% Lotus Notes.  They plan to make all US sites in the organization to have the same email domain name, ie [EMAIL PROTECTED].  There will be a central server that accepts and forwards to the other location sites own Domino servers via encrypted VPN tunnels.  They have “informed” us that my companies’ three sites must convert from Exchange to the Lotus Domino servers to fit into their structure.  I would like to keep my current Exchange server and use it to receive and send to the central Domino server (for cost reasons and the fact I know zero about the Lotus product).  I am just getting started on some reading on the Lotus connector for Exchange and synchronizing the two servers.  So far it looks possible to connect for mail transfer and synchronize address books.  My question is has anyone out there tried this?  Please help keep an Exchange admin from learning Lotus.

Michael David

IS Coordinator

Mahle-Tennex R&D North America

phone: 248-393-0252x3517