From: Thompson, Elizabeth [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Posted At: 07 February 2002 17:16
Posted To: Sunbelt Exchange List
Conversation: Site addressing
Subject: RE: Site addressing

Unfortuantely,I need think I am not being clear. I need a solution for
exchange.

I have now have 2 smtp addresses (abc.com and xyz.com) for each user and
they want to keep it that way. Thanks to an earlier suggustion, we have
imported  the second e-mail address in to existing users. the recieve
e-mail from both accounts fine.

I have both addresses setup in the IMS routing tab.

When I create a new account It ONLY generates a smpt address for the
orignal (abc.com)not both(abc.com and xyz.com.

How do I setup exchange to defaulty generate both smpt addresses during
account creation.

Liz