When the user gets the underlined name, I would have them then right
click on the name and verify all the information in the tabs there..
That will definitley tell you where the info is coming from..

-----Original Message-----
From: Mitchell Mike [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2002 9:25 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Names not resolving

Good morning,

Outlook 98.  Exchange 5.5 Sp4

I have an instance where a user keys in a name in the to: box and the
name resolves.  But once the message goes out it is returned because of
a bad address. The person swears they are using the global address list.
I have no problems with the list.  The person that name is in question
had their name changed a few days ago to correct a spelling error. So
the syncing part should be cool.  I had the sender remove the Sendai's
name from her PAB and add it back in but still a problem.

Please help.

Any clues anyone.

Regards,

Mike Mitchell