From: Tim Dalton [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2002 8:19 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: French OS connecting to US Exchange Server

I am working on a laptop for a French based salesperson we hired and am
having difficulties.  He ordered the laptop with the French OS (W2K) and
French Office XP and I cannot connect to my Exchange Server.  The laptop is
logged on the network and I can ping by name/number.  I'm not familiar with
the MS multi language versions but do I need this to be able to connect the
French Outlook 2002 to my Exchange Server - are there some obvious conflicts
with files/DLL's?  Since my French is non-existent I'm not 100% sure what
the error is but it says "MS exchange Server is unavailable"

Thanks,

List Charter and FAQ at:

List Charter and FAQ at: