um, so does anyone disagree with these steps before i mess up my boss'
mailbox and get fired.

-----Original Message-----
From: Herchenbach, Jim [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, February 08, 2002 8:58 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: repair mailbox

ok, i think i'm good on the exmerge (done some reading) So, If i'm thinking
correctly, to fix a corrupted mailbox.....I would 1)exmerge the existing
mailbox (only one)to a .pst file....2)Remove the mailbox from
exchange....3)Recreate the mailbox (using same name).....and then 4)exmerge
the initial .pst file back to this mailbox.