Well, not 100%.
I have a bunch of users that have email accounts on our systems but all
their mail is being automatically forwarded to their other Internet
accounts.
I have their Internet accounts setup as "Alternate Recipient" and "Deliver
messages both to recipient and alternate recipient" is NOT SELECTED so all
messages that come into that mailbox get automatically forwarded to the
Internet address specified in "Alternate Recipient" field and nothing gets
accumulated in the Inbox.
Well, messages do get forwarded without any problems but copies of these
messages are still sitting in the Inbox. I can't figure out why..
Unchecking "Deliver messages both to recipient and alternate recipient" is
the right thing to do when I only want the "Alternate Recipient" to get mail
and not the local mailbox, right? Am I missing something?

Thanks!

P.S. Exchange5.5 SP4 + all hot fixes on WinNT4 SP6a + all hot fixes; OWA on
the separate server, if it makes any difference.

List Charter and FAQ at: