From: Evan Brastow
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2002 12:36 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Deploying the Outlook Security Form

Well, no, because <sheepish grin here> “Registry Editing Tools Have Been Disabled”, which I always thought was a good policy to have in place so that users couldn’t go installing their own apps as they please (something which we have a policy (paper, one, I mean) in place here to prevent, but that doesn’t always stop people). I guess I have to disable that for everyone for now, have them log off and on, make those changes, and then re-enable it, and have them log off and on again..

Thanks,

Evan