Hello all,
I have two exchange servers that are running double-take.
Everything is fine and dandy until I test the failover.  The #2 machine
takes over the identity of the #1 machine.  This works fine, what doesn't
work is the login to the domain.
I lose my domain login and in result cannot pass email over the network.
When I try rebooting the #2 machine (now #1) the domain says the account
doesn't exist.

I have inherited this network and the domain was setup already.  I don't
know much about how the domain works.

Servers = NT4.0 compaq proliant SP 4

exchange = 5.5

The odd thing about this situation is that I aslo have two other servers
running double-take, although not on ecxhange, and they work fine when
failed over and failed back.

TIA,
Jeff

List Charter and FAQ at: