Nope

Kevin Miller wrote:

>  you did not get this 4 times??<paste>
>
> How critical is email to your business operations today? And what, if
> anything, do you need to more effectively manage your email systems?
>
> Share your insight in our brief survey and get a $10 gift certificate
> from Amazon. Visit http://www.thisquarter.com/msurveyc to participate.
> But hurry.
>
> Offer ends February 28, 2002.
>   --Kevinm M, WLKMMAS, UCC+WCA, And BeyondDid I just say that out
> loud?

"WorldSecure Server <safeway.com>" made the following
 annotations on 02/13/02 15:29:59
Warning:
All e-mail sent to this address will be received by the Safeway corporate e-mail
system, and is subject to archival and review by someone other than the recipient.
This e-mail may contain information proprietary to Safeway and is intended only for
the use of the intended recipient(s).  If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient(s), you are notified that you have received this message in error
and that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify the
sender immediately.

List Charter and FAQ at: