From: Charles Whitby [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2002 10:09 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: NTBACKUP command line parameters for backing up Exchange 5.5

Running Exchange 5.5 on an NT4SP6 box.

The GUI version of NTBACKUP recognizes the Exchange IS and DS and will back
them up.  However, I would like to put the proper commands in a batch file
to run at a given time via the AT command.

I've STFW'd and RTFM'd and haven't been abl;e to find how this is done.
Could someone either show some examples of how they may have done it or
point me to a source that shows.

Thanks in advance.

List Charter and FAQ at:

List Charter and FAQ at: