From: Preston Jeffares
Sent: Friday, February 15, 2002 9:36 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: OWA sessions wont release...

I'm noticing a strange problem on our newly implemented OWA server.  A few client
sessions are never fully disconnecting.  The client is closing out of their browser...
but if I go and look in the Security logs... Every thirty minutes on the dot I see a
logoff audit from that client and then immediately a Network Logon audit.  This goes
on in an endless loop.  I've verified the client is closed and there is no traffic
through the firewall... so it seems like an IIS problem.  Anyone seen this before?

Preston Craig Jeffares
Network Engineer
Georgia Department of Motor Vehicle Safety

List Charter and FAQ at:

List Charter and FAQ at: