From: Todd White [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, February 15, 2002 6:37 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: How to remove server from site

can someone point me to the web page on slipstick.com on how to properly
remove a server from a site because I did a search and couldn't find it?

Todd White
System Administrator
LaserComm Inc.
972-941-0276 Voice
972-941-0223 Fax

The contents of this e-mail and any attachments are the property of
LaserComm Inc, its subsidiaries or licensors and are intended to be private
and confidential.  This material is intended solely for the individual to
whom it is addressed.  The material is protected by various laws, including
those related to copyright and trade secret, and may not be used, copied or
distributed without the express permission of LaserComm Inc.  If you have
received this message in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail
and delete the correspondence.

List Charter and FAQ at:

List Charter and FAQ at: