We've had four users that have experienced problems with Outlook 98 losing
connectivity to our Exchange Server (NT 4.0, SP5, Exchange 5.5, SP4).  They
sometimes just lose connectivity and other times they  get an error, and
outlook closes.  I checked the DrWatson log that was generated and searched
for outlook.  I found the following message:  Exception number: c0000005
(access violation).  The user's are "power users" on their Win2K
workstations.  The common factors seem to be Outlook 98, the Palm, and
Win2k.  Anyone else come accross this?  When the Palm software was
installed, it required ADMIN permissions to install.

Carol Hanke
(608) 828-5589
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

List Charter and FAQ at: